Come experience Historic Kennett Square, just minutes from world-famous Longwood Gardens. Relax, slow down and discover small town America at its best. Browse our unique shops and galleries, dine in one of our gourmet restaurants, stay a while at one of our friendly, welcoming bed and breakfasts or convenient hotels.
You’ll find we are a great place from which to explore and experience all that the Brandywine Valley has to offer. Brandywine River Museum, Winterthur Museum & Garden; Hagley Museum & the Nemours Mansion are all less than 15 minutes away.
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides will take place at on 12/15/2013 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides will take place at on 12/22/2013 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- United Way of SCC presents "Salon du Chocolat" will take place at Chris Ross and Cecilia Ross on 02/01/2014 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- United Way of SCCC presents "Kennett Chocolate Lovers Festival" will take place at Kennett High School on 02/09/2014 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- The 2nd Annual Winterfest will be held Saturday, Feb 22ND will take place at on 02/22/2014 at All Day