Come experience Historic Kennett Square, just minutes from world-famous Longwood Gardens. Relax, slow down and discover small town America at its best. Browse our unique shops and galleries, dine in one of our gourmet restaurants, stay a while at one of our friendly, welcoming bed and breakfasts or convenient hotels. You’ll find we are a great place from which to explore and experience all that the Brandywine Valley has to offer. Brandywine River Museum, Winterthur Museum & Garden; Hagley Museum & the Nemours Mansion are all less than 15 minutes away.
- Terrarium Workshop with Bowerbird Garden will take place at Salt + Stone on 01/29/2017 at 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Freedman, Fugatives and Friends-Underground Railroad Tour will take place at Willow Street Parking Lot (Willow and E. State Street) on 02/04/2017 at 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Kennett Chocolate Lovers Festival will take place at Kennett High School on 02/12/2017 at 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Casa Guanajuato Dinner Dance 2017 will take place at Red Clay Room on 02/18/2017 at 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Clover Market in Kennett Square will take place at 600 South Broad St on 06/18/2017 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm