For those interested in this week’s newsletter click image below.
The newsletter includes easy links and listings from each of the week’s vendors. Plan ahead, check out the newsletter
Get a fresh start to 2021 by stocking up on local goodness at our Winter Season Market this Friday!
It’s time to get into a bi-weekly rhythm with market shopping, so plan to purchase what you need to get through two weeks. Take a moment to mark your calendar with the dates above, place your preorders by the deadlines noted below, and see you in the sunshine this Friday!
A few notes for 1/8:
- Flying Plow is PREORDER ONLY for now. Order by midnight TONIGHT. They may have some extra on Friday for walk-up sales but can’t guarantee. If you want their greens, roots, etc—please preorder now! It’s easy, and Rachel will have it all boxed up and ready to grab+go.
- Note: If you ordered for our holiday pop-up, you may have to update your location in their system for this week’s market.
- Preorders with all vendors who have the option are highly encouraged. Make your market trip faster on cold days…with minimal contact!
- The producers at market this week currently plan to participate regularly through our Winter Season.
- Birchrun Hills will return on 1/22, and a few others will pop-up on a monthly basis starting next market.
MAP WILL BE POSTED WHEN AVAILABLE: