This first week of December is host to a number of exciting shopping events to get you in the holiday spirit. Kennett is the place to be for a unique and fun filled gift buying experience. Scroll through the special shopping opportunities going on throughout the weekend. We look forward to seeing you around town!
- To start the weekend, Kennett Winterfest tickets go on sale at Saturday, December 1st at 10am – CLICK HERE FOR TICKET LINK. This connoisseur style winter brew festival is the perfect gift for the beer lovers on your list. Ticket holders can enjoy unlimited tastings from 60+ craft breweries (and cider makers), live music and access to delicious food trucks. Great outdoor fun on Saturday, February 23rd from 12:30pm to 4pm.
- The KENNETT HOLIDAY VILLAGE MARKET Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 5pm is an artisan market filled with unique holiday gift options from local and regional vendors. Along with the curated open air market, enjoy food trucks, ice sculptures, seasonal craft workshops, live music, story time from Santa & more while experiencing one-of-kind holiday shopping at the enchanting The Creamery of Kennett Square. For a complete weekend schedule CLICK HERE. A free shuttle is available from the 100 South Broad Block down to Birch Street for those shopping throughout the downtown.
- WORKS KENNETT SQUARE is a more permanent collection of artisans located just around the corner from the Creamery on South Walnut Street. Works is hosting 2 great events on Saturday, December 1st.
*From 11-1pm Ilka from Zoet Bathlatier and Bri from Arden & James will be on hand to help you put together the most wonderful gift collections
*Then from 5-7pm Meet glass artists Michael Schunke and Josie Gluck (the Vetro Vero duo) and discover why collectors, art galleries and museums love these amazing artisans. Chester County is their home, and for a limited time worKS is their home, too!
- PENNY LANE EMPORIUM is hosting a NOT-SO-SILENT-NIGHT holiday kick off party for kids (and adults) from 3pm to 7pm on December 1st
ON TO SUNDAY DECEMBER 2ND AND THE SHOPPING FUN CONTINUES:
- The good folks at MARCHÉ are hosting their final GRATEFUL TABLE series and they are ending with a bang! Enjoy 3 local experts share their passions:Shelia of White Moth Wisdom, Estelle of 37 Chocolates and Mike of @BourbonTurtle Stop by Marché at noon to visit with this lovely trio. What could be better than Whiskey, Chocolate and Healthy Living!
All these events are the icing on the cake to a wonderful selection of shops and boutiques that round out a truly one-of-kind shopping experience. Kennett Square truly is your one stop shopping destination. Read more about the newest additions to the shop line up in this recent press release .
Remember to shop small shop Kennett Square