KENNETT SQUARE IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO SPEND THE WINTER HOLIDAY SEASON.
Rediscover the joy of holiday shopping this season in Kennett Square. Plan your one-stop shop in the vibrant historic town named Best Suburban Shopping Destination 2019 by Philadelphia magazine.
Kennett Square’s independently owned small shops are stocked with great gifts for everyone on your list. Find award-winning jewelry, local art and pottery, and unique, handcrafted, and for-good homewares, as well as new and vintage clothing and accessories, specialty food items, outdoor gear, and fantastically fun and kid-tested toys and games. With a convenient parking garage (free on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as week days after 5pm), gift-wrapping, and award-winning cafes and restaurants, shopping small and supporting local has never been easier—or more enjoyable. Kennett Square’s friendly and knowledgeable independent merchants love to help independent-minded shoppers find one-of-a-kind and thoughtful gifts that are a delight to give and receive.
Along with great shopping and dining, our welcoming town is full of Holiday events sure to get you in the spirit. See events link below for all the magical details, from the Holiday Light Parade to Midnight in the Square Mushroom Drop!
- A Longwood Christmas (Kennett Square is just minutes from Longwood Gardens)- November 20th – January 3rd
- Holiday Light Parade and Tree Lighting with a chance to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus – Friday, November 27h at 6pm
- Small Business Saturday – support your local merchants – Saturday, November 28th 10am to 6pm
- Brandywine Singers Caroling throughout town – 2-5pm certain DATES TBA
- Kennett Holiday Village Market at the Creamery of Kennett Square – Saturday & Sunday, December 5th, 6th, 12th and13th from 11am to 5pm
- Tinsel on the Town – family-friendly holiday shopping celebration
- Breakfast with Santa at the Kennett Fire Company – Sunday, December date TBA
- Midnight in the Square – NYE Mushroom Drop – Thursdsay, December 31st
Thank you to our 2019 Holiday Sponsors: