Kennett Square’s Art Stroll is a monthly celebration of the local art scene as it is showcased in the galleries, shops and restaurants throughout town. Residents and visitors alike are encouraged to stroll the tree-lined streets and browse the many businesses that stay open late. The Art Stroll runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the first Friday of each month.
AFTER 5 p.m. on Friday, enjoy free parking anywhere in the PARKING GARAGE and at any street meter.
For more information about the art scene in Kennett Square check out the KennettArts facebook page.
POP UP ART KSQ presents HOME ART TOUR DESTINATION KENNETT SQUARE
Please join us at the Square Pear Fine Art Gallery located in historic Kennett Square for the First Friday Art Walk. This month the theme will featuring the work of Stan Smokler and Helen Mason
OTHER STUDIOS AND STORES THAT WILL BE HOSTING ART AND ARTISANS INCLUDE….
- Robert Jackson- 204 E. State Street
- Trover Nine Studio – Peter Willard – 105 S. Broad Street
- Martin Moon of Moon Metalsmithing will be set up in 208 E. State Street
STORES & BUSINESSES:
- Century 21 Pierce & Bair, Inc – featuring the art of Mark Cole and Karen Delaney
- Clean Slate Goods – a preview party of this newest store in town featuring handmade items from around the world. Clean Slate Goods is a marketplace for goods with a mission – a mission to alleviate poverty, empower women, and restore dignity. Here you’ll find handbags, jewelry, journals, pillows, blankets, baskets, candles, soaps, kitchen wares, children’s toys, and more, all made with care and quality by artisans around the world, each one being given fair wages and dignified employment.
- Marché – showing the art and textiles (including new wallpaper line) of Ellen Catanzaro, also the striking black and white pottery of Dana Bechert
- Salt + Stone – featuring the artwork of Katee Boyle and Vintage Faerie Handcrafted Jewelry
- Sheridan Lawyers – featuring the artwork of Trisha Mae
- State & Union – enjoy the watercolors of Bob Voynow
Enjoy the dramatic photographs of Rusty Nelson at KSI Crafts this First Friday. Rusty, awarded Photographer of the Year in Los Angles and Storm Chasing Photography Guide just moved to Kennett Square from Los Angeles and will be displaying an eclectic sampling of his photography. Rusty has a saying that “My Camera is My Best Excuse for Adventure” and these images surely reflect it. Along with Rusty’s photography enjoy wine tasting with Steve McKinney owner of KSI Crafts and live music form Fred McCarthy
CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW FIRST FRIDAY FLEA MARKET:
Looking for an activity for your kids while you Shop, Dine, Stroll, Sip and enjoy the Art Stroll? Drop your kids at the Kennett Library for the Friday night Arcade: