- This event has passed.
KSQ Farmers Market
Friday, July 17 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Friday, repeating until Friday, September 25, 2020
Support local farmers, food producers and artisans selling direct to the community through all seasons in Kennett Square!
Find us in the parking lot of The Creamery of Kennett Square @ 401 Birch St.
Receive updates direct to your inbox by signing up for our weekly newsletter! (link below) This is the most comprehensive source of information about the market. Find out which vendors will be there, what they have available, and how to preorder as possible.
We encourage pre-orders & pre-pay with vendors offering the option. It makes the trip through market each week that much easier!
A few reminders as we continue to work together to provide a safe market experience for you and our growers & food producers:
* We require masks as an essential service per the state of PA & Chester County Health Department.
* Seniors 60+ and others at-risk may shop from 3–3:30pm.
* Open to ALL from 3:30–6pm.
* Please follow our signs to enter at the EAST end of The Creamery lot.
* Bring plenty of small bills ($1 / $5 / $10) to pay with exact change as much as possible and practice safe distancing during transactions with vendors.
* Shop with only 1-2 people per household if at all possible, and leave pets (except for service animals) at home. Groups moving through market make it harder to practice social distancing.
* Keep yourself 6′ from others at all times.
* Use the hand sanitizing stations at entry & exit, and wash well when you get home.
FREE PARKING is available at 226 East Birch St (a large parking lot across the street from Braeloch Brewing.) We highly encourage you to use this lot versus the street to be respectful to residents on Birch.
The KSQ Farmers Market is a program of the nonprofit Historic Kennett.