We are celebrating 21 years of the Kennett Brewfest, Historic Kennett Square’s biggest fundraiser of the year. Cheers to 21 years of beers! Read local resident and blogger RuthAnn’s write up of why she and her husband Greg love the Brewfest:
My husband, Greg, and I love the Kennett Brewfest! It is no exaggeration that it’s one of our favorite days of the year. This year will mark Greg’s 8th festival and my 7th, and we are excited to celebrate the 21st annual brewfest! For fun, we challenged ourselves to come up with 21 reasons that the Kennett Brewfest is awesome, and here’s our list. What would you add?
- High number of breweries
- No super long lines
- Unlimited pours
- Bacon on a stick
- Food trucks
- Trying new beers
- Experimenting with new flavors
- “Visiting” new breweries
- Getting to know the brewery staff
- Connoisseur session attendees get to try limited-edition beers
- Tickets are a great gift
- Souvenir tasting mug
- Original artwork that you can take home on t-shirts and posters
- Making memories with friends and family
- Live music
- Kennett Square spirit and small town pride
- When else can you wear (and eat) pretzel necklaces?
- Festive and friendly tailgate atmosphere
- Support Historic Kennett Square and all of the great things they bring throughout the year (Third Thursdays, First Friday Art Strolls, Farmers Market)
- Awesome volunteers to make the day go smoothly
- Free admission if you turn 21 the same day as the festival*
* That’s correct, if you are turning 21 on Saturday, October 13th you get into Brewfest for free. Simply show up in line day of the Brewfest with a valid ID and we will give you a special “Birthday” ticket for free entry.