Kennett Square’s Art Stroll is a monthly celebration of the local art scene as it is showcased in the galleries, shops and restaurants throughout town. Residents and visitors alike are encouraged to stroll the tree-lined streets and browse the many businesses that stay open late. The Art Stroll runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the first Friday of each month.
AFTER 5 p.m. on Friday, enjoy free parking anywhere in the PARKING GARAGE and at any street meter.
COME ENJOY THE JUNE SPECIAL EXPANDED FIRST FRIDAY ART STROLL!!! This exciting art stroll begins with the dedication of the new public art piece “Kennett Squared” at 6pm in the Genesis HealthCare walk way during the Farmers Market. There will be music from Good Vibes,Inc at the Farmers Market from 5-7pm.
Over 20 artists throughout downtown Kennett Square marked with balloons to show participation in the Art Stroll from 6-9pm
- Anchor Life + Fitness – music and dance
- The Creamery of Kennett Square-Robert Jackson
- Grain Craft Bar + Kitchen – David Katz
- Green Eyed Lady – Vidya Shyamsundar
- Holly Peters Oriental Rugs – Carol Lesher and a sneak peak of the Alter Installation show taking place Saturday, June 3rd 6-9pm
- Kennett Brewing Company – Dana Bechert, Derek Brennan, The Stranded Nomad, Hannah Kelleher, Buffalo Donuts, Bruce Banter, David Lee Moth, Lauren Mulhern, The Brothers Karin and Saad Macauley
- Kennett Inn – Dick Beck
- Kennett Square Jewelers – Kat Reitz
- Kennett Resale Book Shop – Charlotte Crossaboon
- KSI Crafts – Rachel Brown
- Mala Galleria – Rob Sigafoos & Lele Galer outside and Linda Celestian inside
- Marche – Ellen Catanzaro
- Market at Liberty Place- music of Angelee Gerovasiliou
- The Mushroom Cap – Denis Minch
- Philter – Torrey Kist (philter will be closing at its regular time 6pm)
- Salt & Stone – Katie Boyle and Amanda Egan
- Scout & Annie Vintage Homegoods- Charlie Dog Vintage through the ages show
- State & Union – Daniel Chow
- Trover Nine Studio- Peter Willard
The Creamery of Kennett Square-visit with artist Robert Jackson as he works on a new painting at the Creamery
Scout & Annie-June 2nd from 6-9 featuring wearable art! Proud to host Claire Doordan and Mike Jasinski of Charlie Dog Vintage for a Retrospective of American Fashion. Shop and learn as you sip a champagne cocktail. Just look for our black and white window – very Holly Golightly !
Art beyond the Art Stroll: