October ushers in all kinds of ways to enjoy the seasonal fun that Fall brings with it. The pumpkin playground at Longwood, apple picking at Barnard’s Orchards, haunted history tours, carmel lattes in our coffee shops, fall fashions in our boutiques, fest beers in our breweries, delicious fall produce at the Farmers Market and so much more. From family outings to adult halloween themed dance parties, the Kennett area has it all. PLEASE NOTE: Trick or Treating in the Borough will take place on Halloween, Monday, October 31st from 6-8pm
See links below:
- Victory Harvest Beer Dinner-Join Victory for their Harvest Beer Dinner at their Kennett Brewpub on Thursday, October 13th! They will be celebrating the autumn air with a five course meal prepared by their talented chefs. Tickets are $55 a person – be sure to reserve your seat today as tickets will sell out quickly.
- Saturday, October 15th FUNKtoberfest at the Stone Barn-Live music by The Sermon! from 6-9PM. Featuring Beer from Kennett Brewing Company & Wine and Cider from Harvest Ridge Winery and Rebel Seed Cider. $40 admission gets you 2 drinks from either KBC, Rebel Seed, or Harvest Ridge and all you can eat Oktoberfest food! Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Must be 21 to enter.
- Scandals, Scoundrels and Spirits – Haunted History Tour- Friday, October 21st from 6-8pm
- Trick or TREAT shopping for adults- Spooky Boots and Baubles trunk sale at Ashley Austin on Thursday, October 27th from 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Come one, come all to Kennett Fire Company‘s second annual Trick or Treat open house! Spread the word. Bring your friends, neighbors, family, and anyone else you think would enjoy coming to meet the fine group of folks who protect Kennett Square!
- All Hallows Eve Bash/Dia de Los Muertos – Salt and Stone – Friday, October 28th from 5-9pm along with fun, deals and discounts all through out the East End of town.
- Halloween Dance Party at the American Legion – Must be 21 and over to order drinks 5pm to midnight. Family friendly event.
- Harry Potter Halloween at the Kennett Library
- Click here for the Market at Liberty Place Halloween Line up including a pumpkin carving contest on Saturday, October 29th at 3pm
- Monster Mash 5k DASH to Benefit the Kennett Education Fund- Sunday, October 30th from 9AM to 12PM Anson Nixon Park
- Kennett Square Merchants Halloween Parade – Sunday, October 30th at 3pm followed by the Haunted House at the Brick Garage
- Trunk or Treating at the Baptist Church during and after the parade–ALL ARE WELCOME
- Haunted House at the Brick Garage 4-8pm Sunday, October 30th
- Sunday at Kennett Brewing Company the party continues with a Costume Contest:
- Haunted Half Moon party next Monday night (Halloween Night). Drink specials, a costume contest, party games, and a few surprises. The Kennett Inn is also hosting a Halloween party. Make Kennett your after trick or treating destination
- Casa Guanajuato Day of the Dead Celebration- Friday, November 4th 5pm to 8pm in the American Legion Hall