This Nov 25, we want to share Small Business Saturday® with you! It’s a holiday shopping tradition that celebrates small businesses like those found through out our thriving downtown. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without customers like you joining us.
So mark your calendar for Nov 25 — the Saturday after Thanksgiving — and get ready to Shop Small® with us. Grab a friend or family member and come by KENNETT SQUARE between 10am and 8pm on the big day.
You can help get the word out and celebrate Small Business Saturday by using #shopsmall on Facebook and all your social networks.
Thank you for all your support, and see you Saturday, Nov 25!
(see shopping specials and events below)
Alexis Kletjian Jewelry
Anchor Life + Fitness
- Hours Black Friday and Saturday 10-6
- Specials: All BB Dakota, Nic&Zoe, LillaP are 20% off
- Gift wrap
- Also purchase a gift card and receive 20% off the value of the purchased card e.g., buy a $100 gift card for $80
Growing Tree Toys
- 25% off all Melissa & Doug toys
- 15% off all other toys, books, etc.
Holly Peters Oriental Rugs
- Handmade Mochila handbags and bracelets
- Handmade in USA soy Rewined candles
- Recycled cotton throws
- Handmade Oriental rug holiday stockings
Kennett Square Jewelers
- 20% off discount
Kennett Resale Book Shoppe
- Semiannual Bag Sale
Mrs. Robinson’s Tea Shop
- Warm up at Mrs. Robinson’s Tea Shop with samples of hot seasonal teas. A small prize awaits children who complete a scavenger hunt in our magical holiday village window. Mrs. Robinson’s, at 108 North Union Street, will be open until 6 p.m. on Friday the 24th and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Small Business Saturday.
- Open until 6 Friday and Saturday
- Black Friday over 5 in store specials (discounts on popular brands that day ONLY).
- Small Business Saturday – Great gifts with purchase, Philter coffee, treats from Country Butcher
Penny Lane Emporium
- Select Tea Collection Styles $15 & Under
- All Winter Coats 30% Off
- Coat Drive will still be running and participants will receive 15% off their purchase
- Treats & refreshments for parents and kids all day.
- Extended Shopping Hours 10am to 8pm
Salt & Stone
Join Salt + Stone for some Holiday cheer this Small Business Saturday. In addition to treats and drinks they will have two special events:
- Lily B. & Co. will bring her amazing gemstone beauties to Salt + Stone from 1-4pm. Come early for Lily- her goods are so well loved one could easily say she has a cult-following. Lily’s jewels will have ladies moving fast in efforts to not lose a coveted piece- many are one of a kind and truly special.
- Local artist Guenevere from the Artful Lady will join us at 11am to offer her spectacular henna! Guenevere is amazingly talented, you will not be disappointed. We encourage reservations with Guenevere as she will be one busy lady and spots are starting to fill up… you may reserve your spot at www.artful-lady.com.
- Open from 10-8.
- Pick your discount – 10 to 40% off one item
- Free tote bag with every purchase
Treetop Kitty Cafe
- Offering a special on our Purrfect Gift package and selling it for a one day only price of 35$. It includes a Treetops Kitty Cafe mug filled with five bags of Mrs. Robinson’s Purrfect Blend Tea (blended specially and specifically for the Cafe!) a frequent vistor pass that allows for ten indivdual visits, your choice of a Retropet’s kitty magnet, all wrapped up in a kitty gift bag. Open their normal 11-7 hours.
- Open extended hours, from 9am to 9pm on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday
- Morning mimosas until noon both days
- Free gift wrap from 12-3 on Saturday
- Giveaways and special discounts.